At Kaufman Dentistry we are dedicated to the health of our patients and staff during this difficult time. We have implemented numerous safety measures to ensure we can provide safe dental care to our patients.
Important information for your upcoming dental visit
- Call when you arrive and wait in your car until we let you know we are ready for you. When we tell you we are ready please come in immediately.
- You must wear a face covering while in the office. If you forgot yours, one will be provided.
- Please limit what you bring with you. Everything will be placed in a plastic bag.
- Visitors will be limited to one parent/guardian or caregiver.
- Bring warm clothing with you if you get cold easily. We are keeping the office cooler than normal for the comfort of our staff with increased protective gear.
- PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US IN TERMS OF STARTING YOUR APPOINTMENT AND THE LENGTH OF YOUR APPOINTMENT. Everything we have changed is to ensure your safety.
If you have been scheduled for a dental visit, please fill out the questionnaire below and either bring with you to your appointment or email to us at [email protected]
We have implemented several protocols in the dental office to keep you safe.
1. Continued our preexisting protocols for disinfecting treatment rooms and added in hypochlorous acid fogging to get into areas that are not easily reachable. Hypochlorous acid is made by running an electric current through water, salt, and vinegar. It is safe to humans and animals yet 50 times more effective at killing bacterial and viruses than bleach. You can read research on the effectiveness of hypochlorous acid here: https://www.hypochlorousacid.
2. Installed a whole office HVAC filtration system using filtration levels recommended by the CDC
3. Phone screening all patient and screening patients upon arrival with temperature checks.
4. Increasing the length of appointments and spacing out all patients
5. All staff and patients wear masks other than when treatment is being rendered.
6. Washable gowns for the staff that are changed after any aerosol producing procedure.
7. Sneeze guards by the front desk
8. Hand sanitizing station when you first walk in.